My Personal Training Philosophy
- Every person is an individual and every program I design is different.
- By getting to know you, I'm able to personalize and tailor your #WorkingYourBody plan to meet your specific needs.
You have a goal; I help you achieve it! I enjoy collaborating with my clients in a fun and relaxed setting to create a program that produces benefits quickly. I work with men, women and children of all ages and fitness levels. WorkingYourBody is for beginners, seasoned exercisers, seniors and also those with rehabilitation needs.
My personal training program is a comprehensive fitness and health program tailored to your individual needs. I combine assessments with goal setting and a wide variety of free weight movement, balance work, weight and cardio machines, stretching, as well as brainwork. Each client receives a sound understanding of exercise techniques and principles allowing them to progress safely and confidently.
The result - a fun and effective way to achieve your fitness goals all-the-while gaining balance, strength and confidence. My clients oftentimes receive better health reports from their doctors including: reducing hypertension, lowering cholesterol numbers and decreasing their need for medications.
I help busy professionals in sessions that are just 15 minutes! WorkingYourBody sessions are also available at 30, 45 or 60 minutes or longer in length. I'm also able to do all of this in the comfort of your home because I drive to you for your sessions.
You are my priority! I thrive on being an enthusiastic advocate, coach and motivator for YOU. I've been in the fitness industry since 1987. Let me share my years of experience, multiple credentials and many years of one-on-one training with you!
- I’m a certified personal fitness trainer, nutritionist, and boot camp instructor working throughout Orange County, CA.
- You can drive to me, or I will drive to you.
Why am I qualified to #WorkYourBody?
- I have a BA in Fitness and Nutrition from California State University, Long Beach
- Certified Personal Trainer - ACE (American Council on Exercise)
- Certificate in Breast Cancer Recovery Exercise
- One-on-one experience in the fitness industry since 1987
- American Red Cross CPR, First Aid and AED Certified
- American Council on Exercise - Certified Since 1995 - Personal Trainer Cert #T27586
- IDEA Health and Fitness Association - Advanced Personal Trainer - Member Since 1996
Contact me today and let's get started!
Are you struggling with excess body fat? Do you feel uncomfortable in your clothes? Do you find yourself staying home more often because you aren't happy with the way you look? Would you feel better about yourself if you lost some weight? If your answer is yes, then call me, as your personal trainer I will help you change your life!
Do you feel winded going up a flight of stairs? Do you avoid playing sports with your kids or grandkids because you are so out of shape? Do you lose your balance? Do you see yourself in any of these descriptions? Please call me, as your personal trainer I will help you!